tree // roots // strenght // family // origin / nobility // crown // diamonds // tip of the iceberg // depth // what lies beneath //
All That is Gold Does Not Glitter:
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king.
images by me, poem by J.R.R. Tolkien